Please fill out the form at the bottom of the instructions to book your appointment. Note the following:
Step 1 Personal Information (Addresses):
- You must enter your physical address in the first line of the address. If your mailing address is different, please add that on the second line and enter your mailing address zipcode in that field.
- You will likely need to scroll to the bottom and choose “Enter Custom Address” as many St Croix physical addresses are not recognized in the USPS system.
Step 2 Animal Information:
- We know that many of our clients have rescue pets and may not know exact age, weight or breed. Please use your best judgement in these fields. Appointment availability will be prompted in Step 3 based on species, sex and weight.
- Feral Cats: If you are not sure of the sex of the cat you are going to trap, please choose “female” as the default.
- Cat Breeds: Most cats on St Croix are mixed and can simply be listed as “Domestic Shorthair”
- Dog Breeds: For mixed dogs you may choose the most dominant breed, Mutt or Unknown.
Step 3 Confirm Your Appointment:
- Our system bases availability on species, sex (spay or neuter) and size. Click on “Search Date” for the next available appointment.
- If your animal is a TNVR feral/community cat or you qualify for Financial Need please choose “Add Package” to add the appropriate pricing.
- If you would like to add on services such as low cost vaccines or testing for feline leukemia/AIDS or heartworm, please choose “Add Service”.
- When you are finished, be sure to click “Request Appointment”.
- If you have multiple pets to schedule, you will be prompted (taken to Step 2) after the appointment request to add another pet.
- We do not recommend spaying female dogs or cats in heat. There may be a $50 surcharge for spaying owned animals in heat.
How to determine if your cat or dog is in heat
- If your owned pet is presented with fleas and/or ticks, there will be a $10 surcharge. We recommend bathing your pet the day before surgery with a flea/tick shampoo to prevent fleas/ticks.
- For clinic pricing and additional details click here